Constipation, vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding. Had 3 saltines, water. Treatment for symptoms?

Last night I started with constipation with horrible cramping, I ended up vomiting and having diarrhea . As of about 7 this morning, there has been nothing in my system but I keep running to the bathroom and having blood. Not bloody stool , just blood. It is bright red so I know it is fresh blood. I am worried. My stomach is still cramping. I have had 3 saltines and almost finished a 20 oz bottle of water, which tends to cause cramps when it hits my stomach even though it is room temperature. I am scared by passing so much blood.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer