Constipation, vomited black substance, stomach pain. Treatment options?

Yesterday I was in severe pain, I d give it a 9 and not a 10 because it could ve been worse. I felt constipated but I did go that morning but by 5pm I vomited something very dark brown almost looking as a fecal clumps. I felt exceptionally better after vomiting but still in pain and it s the same today. I can t get my doctor to see me, she s booked. I m just concerned as to what to do. I ve been hungery but too scared to eat anything substancial and had kept to soup, yogurt, smoothies and like things. My stomach is still hurting quite a bit.. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013