Constipation, used mineral oil. Passing oily droplets in stools, gas. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, I have always had a history of constipation and have been told in the past to use Miralax once or twice a week because I have been really sensitive to other laxitives (normally they cause me to have severe diharriea and I feel as if I will pass out). Someone also suggested the use of mineral oil to help pass stools . Well, recently I had not had a bowel movement in over a week so I decided to try both. I had a very large bowel movement that was brown in color but I noticed that there was a bright yellowish green color on the toilet paper after wiping. I also noticed that there were oily droplets in the toilet. This substance also had a very strong smell. It has been two or three days since this first occurred and this oily liquid is still being discharged when I go to the bathroom. It has even came out once when I passed gas. I really hate being so graphic but it is starting to concern me. I m wondering if it is strictly because of the mineral oil or if there are other causes for concern.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012