Constipation, took medicines, frequent bowel movements. Normal?

Hi Doc, Am 29 years old male. I had a constipation instance post which doc gave me saril for 3 days. I finished that course and constipation was gone. But mild pain remained. I have consulted the doc again and he gave me metrogyl compound tab 3 each day for 5 days. After eating each tab i get a motion feeling and have to go loo for brief session. am i eating too much antibiotic or is this normal thing in infection (loo after tab). tx
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012