Constipation, testicle pain, itching feeling in penis, stomach discomfort

I was constipated last Friday with balls hurting. I also had an itching feeling in my penis . I felt better a couple days later, but the itching feeling in my penis comes and goes. Today, a week later i woke with my balls hurting and the itching penis feeling. Feel like I need to go to the bathroom, but can t. I have used the restroom this morning, but not much. Stomach feels a little bad, but mostly the itching feeling in my penis and sometimes the feeling runs to my anus . Any help would be appreciated. M
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013