Constipation, stomach ache while eating. Have the urge to go, but no bowel movements. Solution?

Hi. I have some digestive issues in general. Usually I have a hard time using the bathroom, constantly constipated, and have some type of allergy because I m never sure how my stomach is going to react when eating. I m starving a lot, but immediately get a stomach ate during eating, or right after eating. It has been 4 days since I ve had a bowel movement , and started to have one this morning. I can only squeeze out liquid, and have to squeeze really hard. I have the urge to go, but just can t go.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013