Constipation, sharp pain below belly button, tight band below rib cage, pain getting worse, dizziness. Treatment?

I have symptoms of constipation with sharp cross pains below the belly button area and a tight band below the rib cage. This has been increasing worse over this last 6 months. Also, with the sharp pain area has been a near passing out feeling when sitting as in driving. All physical examinations seem perfect, though these were routine examinations. Age 66, 170lbs, and no medical history of problems
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012