Constipation, severe pain in lower abdomen, dry mouth, loss of appetite. Causes for symptoms?

2 days ago , i was having severe constipation and now it has eased a bit but am having severe pains in my lower abdomen . it usually starts from the left and spreads to other ares. my month is so dry and have lost appetite for food. i am 49+, have not had any sexual intercourse for about 5years since i separated from my ex. i still have my periods although the last flow only lasted for 3days. have passesd all my smear tests
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013