Constipation, regular pains in stomach. Some relief with stool softener, laxative, enema. Solution?

I have been constipated for 4 days now. I have had pains in my lower abdomen and stomach every day. Now mostly in my stomach and its very painful that I have not been able to sleep for 3 days now. I've tried stool softeners, oral saline laxative, and an enema which have all be a little helpful in getting me to pass something except there is a large very hard stool that I cannot pass. Been drinking water like crazy. Just want this stomach pain to go away. It is possible that I am pregnant but would be too early to tell with an at home test.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013