Constipation, passing stool with mucus and blood, foul smelling stool

HI Since Sunday I have felt constipated I had not gone to the bathroom for 3 days other than passing mucus either with threads of blood in it or very brown and very foul smelling. I then felt like I was having diarrhoea with abdominal cramps but just passed what was like rabbit droppings, that was on Wednesday morning. I have not gone to the toilet again since then but feel like I need to go all the time and just pass extremely foul smelling mucus just small amounts. I feel very uncomfortable all the time. I am 42 female and before this week went to toilet once every day.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013