Constipation, pain during motions, get small stools since taking green tea. Does green tea cause constipation?

hi, my name is ramesh, i just completed yoga instructor course and came back to normal life. past 2 months are ok, but since last week i have constipation problem, i have motion pain but when i sit very small stools will coming out, i still remember i when for meeting and i took green tea in that shop from that day i have this problem, not only that two days later i went again and drink the same green tea. my question is green tea will conflict the constipation or not
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012