Constipation, pain and swelling in spleen, weight loss. Colonoscopy normal.

my sister started out with severe constipation and almost passing out after a bowell and during the movement. she developed a very bad throbbing pain right about where her spleen would be. If she exerts herself at all she gets the pain worse and you can see her shirt move. She has lost tons of weight and is very small. After she eats it is whooshing and vibrating and very painful. Colonoscopy was okay. She has I think symptoms of like chronic fatigue for about three years. Her father died from colon cancer. she gets very lightheaded and can fall asleep any minute and sleep for hours. Has cronic neck pain with pulsing. Scared she may have an aneurism in her small intestine or a tumor that makes her spleen swell .
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012