Constipation, lower abdominal pain, pain in anus on passing stools. Treatment?

hi i m having constipation from long time. but these days it has gone bad.I m getting intermittent pain in lower abdominal and in anus which not very frequen (1-2 times in 4-5 days but the pain is severe it will be for 4-5 seconds) while removing stool or passing gas. I have to apply a lot of pressure to pass the stool and even to pass the gas.The gas dont come out easily i have make different poses to let it out even some times i have to manually widen my anal opening to make it pass through my hand . pls advice me thnx
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012