Constipation, itchy anus, waxy yellow substance instead of bowels post tonsillectomy. Cause?

Hi, I ve recently had a tonsillectomy and although I ve tried to eat it s been very limiting. I had the tonsillectomy 10 days ago. I haven t yet been able to successfully the toilet (poop). I just tried again as my anus has been incredibly itchy and instead of passing a stool a small amount of waxy yellow substance came out and I m worried as to what that could be. I ve been taking diclofenac (50mg), tramadol(100mg) and Paracetamol . Many thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012