Constipation, hot flashes, tender breast, discharge. Negative pregnancy tests. Any ideas?

Hello I am 22 years old and been having weird symptoms. I have been
Constipated, having hot flashes , one of my breast is tender , discharge and sometimes it burns , and have been getting but constantly like 5 or 6 times all over by a bug in which I believe is a mosquito. I have had a son 4 years ago but I took a home pregnancy test and it says negative. I'm scared I don't know what's going on and I'm worried because I don't have insurance
Asked On : Mon, 5 Aug 2013