Constipation, hips, stomach bloated, passing gas. Reason, treatment?

Hi I am 18 years old and lately i have been constipated for months now. My hips and stomach get bloated and i have a very are time trying to poop. I fart a lot throughout the day. When i wake up in the morning my stomach isn t as bloated but throughout the day it gets very bloated. I am not on any medication , i eat extremely healthy, i drink a lot of water and exercise occasionally. Please can you help me, is there a way besides seeing a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012