Constipation, have pins and needles in foot post defecation, use suppositories regularly. What is the cause?

Hi I get pins and needles in my left foot post defecation, I have had it for many years ,I am 28, is so something wrong with me? I also am very constipated,I use a suppository almost every 3 days plus 3 laxatives. Otherwise I bloat and look pregnant,I begin to feel very uncomfortable. And even this only gives me 1 bowel movement . It has been happening for 4 weeks. I eat plenty of fibre it just won t move.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012