Constipation, have back pain, numbness an pain in legs, frequent migraines with temple pains. Is it due to hard stools?

Hello I m a 34 year old female diagnose with fibro , diverticulitis about 4 yrs ago my problem right now I ve dealt with constipation for years my right side back started hurting yesterday really now my right leg is numb and hurts.. Could this be due to constipation are something else I suffer from migraines also and then last one I had 2 days ago was only on my right side and my temple area still hurts I m sorry it long
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012