Constipation followed by weakness, low appetite, heart burn, body aches, white deposition on tongue with red bumps, belching. Temporary relief with Levosulphride, on triphala churna. Permanent cure?

i have problem with digestion from last 4 months problem started with consipation then weakness,loss of appetite ,heart burn ,body ache and weight loss around 3 kg ,white coating on tongue with red bumps without pain. after that i took levosulphride for 15 days get around 5 % relief now currently i have Belching weakness white coating on tongue with red bumps without pain sometime heartburn feeling cough in my throat sometime light pain anywhere in stomach incomplete motion/consipation changing color stools weight between 59-60 from last 2 month I am taking TRIPHLA CHURNA from 10 days sometime white coating is going Asked by Me , 1 hour ago
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012