Constipation, followed by watery diarrhoea. Drinking more water, taking fibre. Treatment for constipation?

Hi! i dont go to the comfort room that often. most of the time its every after 3 days, worst was 5 days. then sometimes I get diarrhea , watery and every after an hour for a week. i dont take imodium or other meds that will stop the diarrhea since I find it so hard to go to the comfort room. If I do take a med, it will take me again another 3 days before going to the comfort room. I take alot of water and fiber . sometimes i take dulcolax to help me in my bowel moevemnt. please help
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012