Constipation, fissures, pain even taking medicines, on anti hypertensive drugs. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a 66 yrs male on antihypertensive drugs ( CTD 6.25mg, Telmisartan 40mg, amlodipine 5mg+2.5mg),also taking Tonact TG 10mg and Clopitab 75mg. Since a month due to constipation & probably straining I suffered from fissure in ano and being treated with Pilorute ointment, 2% lignocaine jelly and stool softenor like Gutfeel or Lactitol-Isabgoal combination. Still there is pain at the time of defaecation at muco-cutaneous area. My BP ranges from 140/70 to 122/65 mm Hg. Pl. advice what else is required.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013