Constipation, done partical hysterectomy, family history of diabetes, trouble losing weight. PCOS or diabetes?

Dr. Narasi I have always had problems with my bowels ( constipation ) I know its a problem but my regular doctors say no. i use to only move when my cycle came on i stopped having a cycle at 32 partial hysterectomy , diabetes runs in my family i was gestational with both pregnancies and then nothing. i think its pcos or diabetes of course i can t prove it but i do know my body and for me to lose weight i literally have to starve what can be done about this???????
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012