Constipation, diarrhea and bleeding from rectum, burning sensation and pain in abdomen. What could be this?

I had constipation, then diarrea and then bleeding from the rectum. The toilet wasn't filled with blood just blood and mucus at the bottom of the toilet. probably one - two tablespoons. At one point it looked like tissue with blood in it. I have not had the blood or diarrea since this morning but am still experiencing where I feel I need to go to the bathroom right away and there is nothing and a severe burning sensation and pain in my abdomen. Any help would be great?!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013