Constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, autoimmune disease, high CRP level and WBC count, fever, painful joints, psoriasis, rash on fingers. Gluten allergy?

Ive been having strange symptoms that no one has been able to figure out now for almost 3 years. I constantly have stomach troubles, constipation, diarrhea, bloating etc. I have been diagnosed with acid reflux . Specialists also think I have an autoimmune disease because when they tested my CRP level it was at 108 and my white blood cell count was elevated. I constantly run a fever of around 100 and my body and joints tend to hurt all the time. I also have psoriasis on my scalp. Ive recently been breaking out with a rash on my fingers and elbows and knees, when i looked it up it was very similar if not exactly dermatitis herpetiformis. I was wondering if a gluten allergy could be the cause of all the symptoms mentioned above?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012