Constipation, dark green stool, abdominal pain, vomiting, blood report normal except calcium level high

My 2 month old son who is 9 lbs 3 oz had blood work done because of constapation, which has now gone to loose dark green stool every other day, and abdominal pain , spitting up/vomitting, and his blood work came back everything being just fine except his calcium level is a 10 which he says is high for a newborn. My dr. says he s never seen this in a newborn and was going to ask around to find out what it means, but I havn t heard anything back and it s been a week.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012