Constipation, constant hunger, discharge, short periods, breast tenderness. Negative home pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi my name is XXXXXX I fart a lot, constipated, always hungry, tired all the time, have a discharge almost everyday and my last period lasted for only 2 days. My breasts are also full and big now. I did a home pregnancy test 2 weeks back and it came out negative. I pee a lots now. My stomach is so hard and always feel like full where as I am hungry and I ve also gained weight, my clothes are so tight on my waist .
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012