Constipation, burping, abdominal pain. Taking cremadiet duo. Sigmoidoscopy normal. Cure?

I am unable to pass stool , having feel of bowel movement but when I go for loo, its just burps. And had severe pain on right lower back abdomen. Gone for ultrasound scan but it is normal. Consulted Gastroenterologist , had sigmoidoscopy and it is also normal. Gastroenterologist suggested me below medicien, but still having constipation problem.. please suggest me what to do now.... Cremadiet duo Pantocid DSR
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012