Constipation, bulge in abdomen, enlarged lymph nodes. Colonoscopy ordered. Treatment?

i dont have any bowel movement on my own. this has happened now for at least 3 weeks. i have been to the hospital 3 times. i have to use magnesium citrate to have any kind of bowel movement. sopositories, and stool softners dont seem to work. i have severe pain in lower stomach and upper. they have did a cat scan and just said i have a blockage. i have a bulge on the right lower side and doctors though it was a hernia . the bulge is where there is a dip in my skin above the pelvic bone right beside my lymph nodes. my lymph nodes are also swollen right beside that bulge. there are about 5 lymph nodes that i feel and 2 in my stomach. i then wnt to the specialist and he examined me and said it wasnt a hernia. now i have to wait 3 months before a colonostophy. do you have any advice untill october? and what might it be?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  130 Awaiting Answer