Constipation, blood in stools, yellow-white discharge in stool, cough, stomach pain

Hi my names Elaine. I been having strange symptoms. I been constipated for half a year now. Then i started seeing blood in my poop about a month ago. It didnt worry me at first. but now there is pain when i poop. sharp pain with like a yellow white dischage in my stool . A month ago had a bad cough . So i went to the clinic to get some antibiotics and the cough didnt go away yet. it got better but didnt go away. Now, i been having on and off pain in my stomach and back. I get on and off fevers. im tired most of the day. I dont know what is going on!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012