Constipation, blood in stools, hemorrhoids, lump in abdomen, cyst formation. Cure?

so I m a 27 y/o male. recently had some constipation , and then had blood in my stool twice. Pretty sure its a hemorrhoid because both times I got frustrated and tried to force it. since then no blood in stool . Whats got me curious is I have this small, pea-sized lump in my upper left abdomen(as I look down). Its small, smooth, rubbery. it does not hurt but it does seem to move. when I lady down it moves to slightly above my ribcage. is it possibly a cyst that is just deep under the skin?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012