Constipation, belly button pain, burping. Reasons for symptoms after endoscopy?

I am having a number of health issues like constipation after endoscopy , I consume a high fiber diet and was going to the bathroom every other day. My belly button use to burn now it feels like it is being pulled from the inside, it almost hurts and I got a line across my waist now when I sit down, which came about after eating chicken broth after endoscopy, and I think it is a bit swollen, unless it is fat (but why would it be there after endoscopy and not before) and I started having a lot of indigestion problems like burping, and burning, going up when lying down. I start of my day with oatmeal with dried cranberries and veggie/fruit juice. Now I am having a hard time eating what I was eating. I get full fast and stomach feels bloated. Why after endoscopy and not before?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013