Constipation, back pain, abdominal pain. Used heating pad and ice pack. Cause of bruises below belly button?

Hello, I ve been suffering with alot of constipation . Several years ago I had an exploratory laporoscopy. They removed several feet of my colon due to adhesions. Two days ago, I was very constipated so i took two correctal with no response. The next day I took three. In the middle of the night I had massive back pain and major abdominal pain . I used a heating pad an ice pack on my belly to bring down the horrible pain. They next day I noticed abdominal soreness below belly button and dime size bruises. Also, some small red dots. I finally had a good size bowel movement but now am still bloated and having pain across belly above belly button. What could this bruising be from? Am I in danger? What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012