Constipation and hair fall. BP raised. Can I take thyroid medication to balance TSH level?

Sir my tsh level is 12 but my t3 and T4 is normal I am suffering from constipation even I loose my hair.due to constipation my Blood pressure some times raised I have gone through with all the test and every thing is normal. Like lipid ECG TMT and lever function.sir should I take a thyroid medicine to conrol my tsh level. Please help me please . Even I having pain in a back side of body due to all comes chakkar so many times when I walk or runing.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012