Constipation and extreme body aches and bloating. What to do?

Hi, I m constipated and my side by breasts hurt, the back of my head hurts, neck, and shoulder pain as well as major bloating that is visable in the abdomin area, I have taken otc enema, laxatives, and had many diareha bm s last night that made me feel in the stomach bettr but still achey, I woke up this morning and it s happening all over again, what do I do? I did travel last weekend which usually causes constipation for me, also I started a new job this week, and was put on prednisone.. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011