Constipation, anal fissure, pain on passing stools, difficulty in walking, burning on farting. Temporary relief with prep h, miralax. What else can be done?

Hello For a guy like me this is embarassing but im tired of it... For months now I have been having problems pooping it hurts so bad that i can not stand to sit and then walk at that while i was in job corps this same thing occured and i seen the doctor there and she said it was an anal fisher and put me on prep h, some pain med thing i had to use before passing and then miralax this all helped however it never really went away it became bearable to poop again without not wanting to prevent myself from doing so but now its just so bad that im in pain for hours after words and if i fart after pooping it will burn and ill get unbearable pain Im not sure what to do about this no money to pay for an urgent care visit and not sure if this warrants an ER visit
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012