Constipation, abdominal pain, sore breast, irregular periods, Pregnancy tests done - negative. Still could i be pregnant?

hello, i am having sore breasts, lower abdominal pain,constipation, can see pulse in my stomach area above navel, haemoglobin level 9.5 (mild anaemic they said). if i am pregnant i would be in my 33 week. is have had my periods in all the months though it was irregular like usual. i have done 4 urine test- one each in 2nd and 3rd month and 2 recently. all were negative. i feel my stomach is bloated. can i be pregnant by any chance? please help.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013