Constipation, abdominal cramps, no bowel movement, backache, tender breasts, fatigue, loss of appetite. Explanation?

Hi, I am 29 years old and I believe that I am 6 going on 7 days late. I could be off a day or two as I lost my calendar and had to update a new one but know the general time I was on my period. Regardless I thought I was going to start because I had pms symptoms two weeks ago then nothing happen. Now I am constipated, having sharp abdominal cramps (which could be from the constipation. I have not had a bowel movement in two days but I have chronic constipation so two days would not normally cause cramping) when I only usually have back cramps only during my period, do have slight back ache, tender breasts, fatigue and a loss of appetite . I tested negative yesterday should I continue testing? Or is there another explanation?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012