Constipation. Took 3 laxatives. Passing watery stools mixed with blood. Took too many laxatives?

Hi I have been constipated for a couple days. Yesterday I took some laxative the box says 1-3 tablets so I took 2 and it didn t really work so today I took 3 and I ve gone to the bathroom twice and my bowel is nothing but liquid with a little of poop but mixed in all that looks like light blood . Is this normal? I can t be 100% sure if its blood but it looks like it and when I wipe it looks like blood too. Should I be worried? Or did I take too many laxatives?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013