Constipation. Taking enema, frequent bowels. Mucus and blood detected in stools. Treatment?

I felt like I had been constipated for about 3 days so I did an enema last night. I had never done one before. I wasn t able to keep it in and had to get up to sit on the toilet every few minutes and had a few bowel movements. I went to bed around 10 pm and was up every hour running to the restroom, before every stool that passed I noticed a mucus like substance with blood . While on the toilet I would break out in sweat. Now it is 10 am, and I have gone to the restroom three times since 6 am, each time it feels like I will have a bowel movement but only this mucus and blood substance comes out. There is no pain associated with it.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012