Constipated stools followed by loose motion and passage of gas with sudden bouts of tenesmus. What course of action would you treat with?

I had come out of Ca Prostate after treatment with radiation and hormone therapy. I landed up with Radiation Proctitis, which resulted in bleeds enough to bring my Hb down from 14 to 9. I have undergone APC twice to stop the bleeds, followed by banding of piles. My current problem is constipated stools followed by loose motion and passage of gas with sudden bouts of tenesmus. My PSA remains around 0.6 -0.7. I am a diabetic but HbA1C shows good control with 6.5%. During the loose motions, I generally expel the Zomet SR 500mg pills (one in morning & two at night) in the stools and these are often almost full size. What course of action would you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013