Constipated, feeling numbness throughout legs, bladder incontinence, on medicines for back pain. Remedy?

Hello. I am currently constipated and am currently feeling numbness throughout my legs. I can still walk but i need a stick to help me get around. I am also losing control of my bladder . I have only had two bowel movements in the past 7 days (which occurred yesterday but nothing much came out if you know what i mean). I have been taking medication to treat my back which i suspect may be a pinched nerve. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer