Constipated, bad posture, heavy stomach, abdominal pain. Had piles. Help?

Hi doctor, Me for male 32 years old, Before 2 year I had piles and than I undergo for surgery as dr. recommended and after that I always feel constipation and my posture is not good and I feel my stomach is heavy and Now Last 11 month I have regular left upper abdominal pain almost every day and i have done as Dr. advice to do MRI THOROX (PLAIN) and that’s MRI is normal . The Pain Start from upper abdominal left side and now last 2 day i feel pain in right side to. I thing its Heart Problem so I go to ECG and ECHO and UGC Whole Abdominal and Dr say its Normal and also Dr give me antibiotic but there is no effect at all. So kindly advice me but I can do some my pain which is very painful and almost the days its in Below heart and my Dr unable to find the disease, and I also want whether it is heart problem, or any other problem, so I can do proper medicine to cure my diseases.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013