Constipated after taking Tylonal due to an accident injury. What to do ?

Hi , I just recently got into any accident and the doctor gave my tylonal pills. Ever since then I can t go number 2 wiwith out being in a lot of pain. And some times it doesn t even come out. I push and push and still nothing. In the. End I m in a lot of pain. I drink a lot of water and eat fruit and veggies and everything. What can I do ? And if I don t take these pills I won t be able to help my injury. How do I send this in? There s no option popping up....
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012