Constipated. Regular exercises, healthy diet. What is the reason?

Hi, I am 36 year old active woman. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week working for at least an hour. I eat a good serving of fruits and vegetables (usually 2 apples, one banana, lots of veggies). I am eating a Fiber One bar for snacks and have small healthy meals. Yet I find myself constipated :( Meaning, I do not have a full done feeling. When I do, it feels so good and I feel so light and active, I almost want to dance. What can I do to make me have healthy bowels everyday? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013