Constipated. Poop stocked, hard passing bowling ball. Taking still softeners. Multiple phasers, pain. Cure for symptoms

i am super constipated and I just tried to go to the bathroom and I have a poop that will not come out it's stocked some comes out but it's so hard it's like trying to pass a bowling ball this is a chronic condition I have it all the time now I'm taking still softeners I'm eating fruits and vegetables fiber and I still remain costs costs paid it and now I have like multiple phasers I'm extreme pain what we do
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013