Constipated. Bleeding while passing stools. Blister from squeezing ingrown hair in the area. Solution?

Hey just wanted to ask..... I m always contispated...and recently when I poo,my bum bleeds a little.... Now my anal hole itches,is it because of the cuts?Or do I have to worry about anal worms? Plus I shave my bikini and I found a spot,I researched and people said it could be a ingrowing hair,and best thing to do is squeeze it....I tried doing that,but hurt to much and now has turned into a blister ,is there anything I can do?many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013