Constantly tired, back aches, lower abdominal pain, joint, groin and shoulder pain. Suggestions ?

Hello I have been having several symptoms that i have had for a long while now and seem to be getting worse. I am tired all the time even after sufficient rest, my back aches and experiencing lower abdominal pain , in addition to that I experience joint pain near the groin area on the right side, my knees ache, sometimes aching in my shoulder area, my forearms and even the shin area it s getting ridicoulous I take over the counter pain medication daily and they are not working causing me to take more than is recommended, any suggestions would be aprreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013