Constantly suffering from sneezing, noseache due to being allergic for dust. Remedy?

Hi, My sister shifted to Mumbai 7-8 months back after marriage. But in this time span, she is constantly suffering from sneezing or nosache. Visited local doctor but she was told that she is being allergic to aerosols/dust particles, but that doesn t solve the purpose and day by day her health is deterioating. It has become difficult for her to manage between office and home due to her health issues. Please suggest a good doctor in Mumbai or any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance !! Regards, Varun
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012