Constantly sleepy, increased appetite, lump where neck meets chin. Why ?

All week all I have wanted to do is sleep. I can t get through the day without wanting to take a nap. Today I was only up for two hours before I took a nap (after I slept 10 hours the night before). I usually work out every day after work and my body just couldn t do it this week. I also have increased appetite . I am a 23 y/o female, I do not believe I am depressed. I also noticed a lump where my neck meets the under side of my chin . Feels like a cyst and was tender to touch. The size has gone down and it s not so sore anymore.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012