welcome to HCM
few general rule you should remember in choosing your food ,
some of them are
-take low calorie diet
-avoid high fatty food ,
-avoid plain refined sugar or carbohydrate
- Take fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond, wall nut, soybeans, lentils.
- Take whole grain food like brown bread, brown rice, whole wheat, oatmeal, popcorn, sea food like sea fish salmon, tuna, sardine, meat like chicken without skin, lean poultry etc.
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and sea food like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non vegetarian.
- avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods like skimmed milk, low fat yogurt, and low fat cheese.
-take more salads containing cucumber , cabbage group
try to calculate your calorie intake and calorie need and accordingly choose food item and quantity